Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Will's Picture and Felt Kits

One of the first things I made when I started to learn to felt was a picture with my son - I showed him what to do and he went ahead and did his own thing ( he was seven at the time).









From this I started to develop some kits and tested them on him and his friends. Felt is such a fantastic medium because it doesn't matter how artistic or creative you are good results are always achieved.

So here are three of the kits I made.

A Rocket
 A Bee


































A Snake



That was around four years - they've been tested on quite a few volunteers now with positive results so I've put them in my Etsy shop. Within minutes of me posting them they were favourited by someone in The City of Angels, Thailand - sounds very exotic!

And to finish here's Will's ladybird again along with our new dog Pippin who wanted to get in on the act!















She thinks it's great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment