Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

Stitching, Sewing and Hobbycrafts Show



This beautiful scarf was made by Beryl and (I think) her daughter, who bought some of my sari silks at Wonderwool. I met them again at the Stitching and Hobbycraft show last week and she very kindly sent me this photo of what she had made. I love the colours in the scarf and the flower goes so well and is such a great idea. Thank you Beryl for sharing this.

Again I met so many lovely people. The show is only a couple of miles from my house so it was great to do a local event. Here's my stand.




And here's some photos of the wonderful work by the very talented Jeudis group displaying so many different skills!


















































Here's Sue (who made the beautiful felt panels above) and Elaine ( who created the exquisite sculptures in the first photo). You can find out more about them and see more images of their wonderful work by visiting jeudis.co.uk










I'll be at Yarndale next week - if anyone's visiting it would be lovely to say hello - I'll be on Stand 135 and the following week I'll be at The Knitting and Stitching Show, Alexandra Palace - Stand TGB15.

No comments:

Post a Comment