I haven't posted for a while due to trying to get to grips with Facebook which I'm sure should be easier than I find it. I've now realised that I should just post the same photos on here as well as there (not everyone is on Facebook!).
I haven't been making much felt in the past few months but I'm determined to make something at least every other day. So here's some felt I've made for cutting up into smaller pieces for cards.
The prefects were hand dyed with acid dyes. Having made cards in the past with flower shapes I find cutting out circles easier!
These pieces haven't at the moment but I'll definitely make the blue one into cards but quite like the square one as a picture.
The green and the purple in this was dyed using acid dyes but the blue was dyed with Kool Aid - love using this to dye!
Of course Pippin had to get in the action!